If you hunt long enough you will find or may be a person who does not like the taste of some or all game. On this episode I talk about the top four reasons people do not like the taste of game and what you can do to change that.
- Venison may be the most common game meat available so more people will have tried it and formed an opinion, but these principles apply to all types of game.
- Nothing says people need to like game, but I’ve found it can be something that enriches the lives of those who appreciate it.
- There are good reasons why someone may not like the taste of game, some are very valid, and all but one can be changed.
- Many people had a bad first impression and have never had a second impression. Or they have formed an opinion with no experience. In both cases there is hope.
- Most of the time people’s opinion is based on poor quality meat or poor cooking. Here are two previous episodes that can make all the difference in these departments.
- You must remember that most children left to themselves will grow up unwilling to eat anything other than pizza, chicken nuggets, and mac & cheese.
- It shouldn’t be surprising when adults become so used to a small rotation of food options that they find something different undesirable. But even that does not mean they actually do not like game. They may just have some growing to do before they can appreciate it.