A bad hunting habit can cost you a lot of opportunities while pursuing predators. But fixing a bad habit can readily boost your chances of success hunting coyotes, foxes, and more while seemingly doing nothing different. On this episode I identify several bad habits for predator hunting and how you can easily fix them.
- Predator hunting can seem relatively simple at times, but it is a very skillful activity.
- What you do, how you do it, and what you omit makes all the difference.
- A bad hunting habit can appear invisible to you if it is not called to your attention.
- Doing everything right can often be overshadowed by the negative effects of a bad habit.
- A habit is not a one-time mistake, it is a regular tendency, something that follows you hunt-after-hunt.
- No one is immune to picking up a bad predator hunting habit. It can and will happen unless you intentionally work against it.
- Every bad habit that you fix can make a big difference in how successful you are.
- Listen to the episode to hear about the three bad habits for hunting coyotes and foxes.