Every year October comes and many hunters begrudgingly suffer poor hunt after poor hunt at the hands of the mysterious “October lull”. On this episode I shine some light on the mystery and provide some strategic insight to help you be successful all month long.
- The October lull is a thing.
- It is NOT what most hunters claim it to be.
- It is 100% understandable and controllable.
- Three big things happen in October that impact whitetail deer habits and patterns.
- Lots of hunters are going into the woods.
- There is a seasonal habitat shift.
- Deer begin to get their winter coats.
- You can have great hunts in October.
- Even still, October may not be the month you want to focus all of your energies.
- Listen to the episode to hear the full story.