Every turkey season we should gain new insights that will help us become more effective hunters. And the only thing better than learning from your own experiences is learning from other people’s too! On this episode I share the most important thing I learned about hunting spring turkey last season.
- Being in the right area can help new turkey hunters overcome many other shortcomings.
- No amount of skill can make up for being in the right place at the right time.
- You cannot take turkeys if there are none in the area.
- You can get about 80% of the benefit of calling gobblers from about 20% of the skill.
- It is not as much about finding the right exact spot on the ground as putting yourself in the right area and adjusting your spot as needed.
- Listen to the episode to hear about the most important thing I learned last season!