If you hunt turkeys, it is only a matter of time before you run into turkey hunting marketing. The key to finding the right gear for you is to let the woods tell you what you need, not a catalog or big box store. On this episode I identify common turkey hunting marketing pitfalls, how to avoid them, and how to decide what kinds of things are truly worth your spending your hard-earned money.
- Remember the marketer’s job is to sell products. But it is not your job to buy them.
- Turkey hunting is a sport where significant innovations are few and far between.
- Never assume that the latest newest thing is of any benefit to you, no matter how compelling the case or packaging.
- The best thing you can do is spend more time in the woods and let that experience guide you to what you need to buy.
- Listen to the episode for more!