When it comes to food plots, there are two primary schools of thought for deer hunters. But neither philosophy is helpful for new hunters. On today’s episode I talk about a cheap, easy, small, and excellent food plot strategy for new deer hunters.
- Every time you see a deer move they are likely either going to food or from food. It is a huge part of their lives.
- You don’t need to worry about getting the deer enough food to keep them alive, God takes care of that.
- New hunters don’t need to spend a chunk of money every year planting acres of food for deer, you have other priorities.
- New hunters only need to do enough to impact deer movement habits.
- With 1/8 of acre and $10 you can impact deer patterns, and even help impact the size and quality of the heard in your area.
- A small one time effort can impact your hunting prospects for years to come.