There are seven things every hunter needs to know about how to locate, assess, and improve deer habitat to have consistent success in the woods. On this episode I talk about what you can do right now to understand whitetail habitat, find it in the woods, and make adjustments to it to better your chances of success.
- When deer move they move for a purpose, the more you understand those purposes the better you can hunt.
- Every deer needs certain things, you need to find or provide them to have good deer movement.
- People’s intuition is often different from a deer’s intuition. You need to learn how they think.
- It does not take alot of time or money to improve deer habitat, there is alot you can do at little to no cost.
- Listen to this episode to hear the 7 basics.