Every hunter will face opportunities to get discouraged with what seems like a poor hunt. But the very nature of hunting makes it a pursuit were success can happen in an unexpected instant. On this episode I talk about how quickly things can turn around and how you can take advantage of those unanticipated opportunities.
How to have more turn around moments:
- Always be ready – If you are not ready and able to take a shot within two seconds you may miss turn around moments.
- Pay careful attention – Whitetails, turkeys, and many other animals can appear unannounced, silent and seemingly from nowhere.
- Assume there is always a deer close by – Don’t get lax or sloppy because you assume no animals are around. Your quarry really could be feet away from you and you not realize it.
- Stay positive – You hunt better when you believe it matters. You can always have a good day in the woods, no matter what the animals do.
- Never give up – Everyone has a time they need to leave the woods but realize success can come even at the last minute you are out there.
Listen to the episode for more!