Too often people have a desire to go hunting, to get outside, to try something new but they never follow through on it. They might live with mild regret, or an unfulfilled dream, but that can change! You can do it!
Hunting is not about guns, it’s not about killing animals, it’s about getting outside and enjoying God’s creation. It’s exciting, motivating, and rewarding, and if you feel any pull to try it, you should go for it. There are 101 things that convince people not to take that next step. It’s too hard, no one you know is doing it, you have to grow up doing it, it’s too expensive, you don’t know where to start, etc.
None of those is true!
- It’s not too hard, and we are here to guide you.
- Chances are multiple people you know are doing it, or will start when they see you break the mold and go for it.
- I walked into the woods for my first time at about 30 years old, and I didn’t even have this podcast to help me get started.
- Hunting can be very inexpensive to get started, I started with $30 worth of orange gear and an old rifle that cost $140 and had a wonderful time!
- You know where to start, it’s with listening to this episode of the podcast, and then go from there.